Welcome to St Nicholas Day Nursery..
At St. Nicholas Day Nursery, we aim to create an environment that satisfies all your child's requirements.
We listen carefully to each and every child and pride ourselves on being adaptable enough to respond to their changing needs as they get older.
At our nursery we provide activities to enable children to be happy, feel loved and to thrive. Your child will have the freedom to choose the activity that best suits his or her developmental needs - our job is to continually offer him or her activities that both entice and stimulate.
The aim at St. Nicholas Day Nursery is:
- To provide the best possible childcare, within a safe, stimulating and happy environment
- To work within a framework that ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families
We offer your child:
- A curriculum supporting the Government's "Early Learning Goals" programme
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults
- The support of a keyworker
- Opportunities for parents/carers to engage with the activities and monitor your own child's progress
Your child will have access to our facilities, which include:
- Separate rooms for different ages
- Separate cot/soft sleep areas
- Parent and baby lounge
- Baby changing rooms
- A multi-sensory room
- An information technology room
- Outdoor covered play areas
- Play houses/role play
- On site purpose built kitchen producing 'home cooked' meals
The St. Nicholas team are smart, professional, and yet friendly; a team that welcomes, guides and enriches.